Citizens having complaints/queries pertaining to T.P.D.S./N.F.S.A. may contact the Call Centre at 1967 or 1800-345-3670 (Tollfree number) or
WhatsApp your complaints/queries to 9402327737. Advertisement in English | Khasi | Garo.
The Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department discharges the important responsibilities of Public Distribution, enforcement of markets discipline and promotion of consumer awareness and protection of their interest.
The primary function of the Department is to run the Public Distribution System efficiently and ensure availability of Foodgrains to everyone and to ensure that it is at price affordable for even the poorest in the State.More About Us
- Advertisement for the posts of Members in the State Commission (last date extended upto 8th September 2021)
- Corrigendum for the posts of Members District Commissions
- Advertisement for the posts of Members District Commissions
- Advertisement for the posts of Members State Commission
- Advertisement for the posts of President District Commissions
- 02/09/2021: Meghalaya State Consumer Protection (Salary, Allowance and Conditions of Service of President and Members of the State Commission and District Commission) Rules, 2021
- 15/10/2020: Notification - Re-Constitution of Vigilance Committee (642 KB)
- 4/4/2020: Notification - Detailed Guidelines for Open Market Sale Scheme (Domestic) for Procurement of Grade A Rice from FCI 4-4-2020(1.19 MB)
Total Fair Price Shops
Total Ration Cards
AAY: 70198 PHH: 351305
Total NFSA: 421503 & Non-NFSA: 133861
AAY: 290989 PHH: 1854156
Total NFSA: 2145145 & Non-NFSA: 772630
Female Head of Households
Aadhaar Seeded RCs
Aadhaar Seeded Beneficiaries
Mobile No. Seeded RCs
Daily Reporting on Stock Position for Essential Commodities
Total number of Ration Cards (District-Wise)
Name of NFSA beneficiaries that has been modified after February 2016 will not be taken into account into the current allotment as the allotment is as per the old data. The beneficiaries whose names have been modified will receive rice after the AAY identification is completed and new allotment is received from Government of India. This process is being taken up to incorporate genuine beneficiaries under NFSA.
Those who would like to surrender their P.H.H. Ration Card so that deserving Households can avail the N.F.S.A. Scheme may kindly submit their request to the concerned Deputy Commissioner / Sub-Divisional Officer.