Viewing different file formats
Use the accessibility options provided by this Web site to control the screen display. These options allow changing the text size and color scheme for clear visibility and better readability.
Text Size Icons
Following different options are provided in the form of icons which are available on the top of each page:
- + Allows to increase the text size up to three levels.
- - Allows to decrease the text size up to three levels.
- A Allows to set default text size.
Changing the color scheme refers to applying a suitable background and text color that ensures clear readability. There are four options provided to change the color scheme. These are:
- High Contract Theme: Applies black color as the background and yellow color to the foreground text to improve readability.
- Default Theme: Reset to the default theme.
Related Link - Accessibility Options in browsers